75 Hard

 

75 Hard 

I’ve always been a firm believer that success never comes from within comfort zones. I’ve always put myself in uncomfortable situations to test my limits and endurance, from things as small as trying new workouts/heavier weight in the gym to moving six hours out-of-state for college. What I’ve found time and time again is that the mind and body are capable of more things than we can even imagine limiting ourselves to. To continue this trend, I plan to put myself to the test for the next 10 weeks with the 75 Hard Challenge. Created by entrepreneur, CEO, and best-selling author Andy Frisella, the 75 Hard consists of 75 straight days of: 


  1. 1. Taking a daily progress picture 

  1. 2. Sticking to a diet with no cheat meals (I plan to follow a low-carb diet with a 200-calorie deficit) 

  1. 3. Actively reading 10 pages of an entrepreneurial/inspirational/motivational book  

  1. 4. Drinking a gallon of water 

  1. 5. Completing 2, 45-minute workouts, one being outside

  2.  

I hope that, through this test of mental and physical stamina over the next 10 weeks, I become even stronger than I thought I could be. I also hope that any of you who try this challenge (no matter the duration) find the same.

Comments